Water Importance: Saving Water for Future Generation

Saving Water is most important Many people know that water is called a “universal solvent“. This is because water accounts for about 70 percent of the world’s volume. In the same way, more than 70 percent of our body’s water is dissolved.

About 90% of our water is in the oceans and oceans. Of the remaining 10%, 7% is in the ice. Of the remaining 3%, about 2% of the groundwater is available, and only 1% is available as fresh water in rivers, streams, ponds, and so on. Therefore, man cannot make direct use of the 90% salt water that is in the sea; 7% of the ice that is frozen in the North and South Poles and various hills is also unfit for human direct use; 2% of the groundwater is being used by humans.

So in fact we have made the most direct use of the remaining 1% fresh water in our daily lives.

Therefore, our water resources are very limited. If we do not use such a small amount of available water very carefully and carefully, we will inevitably create a very watery situation in the future.

According to statistics, about 50% of our water use is spent on running the cottage industry and large industries. Of the remaining half, 20% is spent on farming, gardening, and 5% on the production of various diseases and pesticides. About 10% of water is consumed for human bathing and other uses and cooking. About 10% of the water is not polluted due to excessive pollution. Finally, only 5% of the water is available for drinking. So if the low water is not taken care of, then the water shortage in the future is expected to intensify.

A healthy person uses an average of 4 liters of water a day, about 18 liters of water for bathing, 6 liters for cooking, 10 liters for hand washing and washing dishes, 10 liters for laundry, 5 liters for toilets, and about 18 for other tasks. The total consumption of such liters is about 40 liters per day and about 25,550 liters per year. Now let’s discuss how much water a person needs daily.

Our water resources are becoming more and more polluted, which means our drinking water share is declining. The issue’s end has the recaptured Doomsday in the control of the US Government and the United States.

The study found that the rate at which we used water between January and May 2020 was higher than the water consumption rate of the previous twelve months of last year. This is due to the use of water for cleaning the roads, stations, hospitals, vehicles, peas, factories, schools, houses, etc., starting from washing the face and hands related to corona.

It is true that the human race will continue to use more and more water day by day. Rain water harnessing can play a key role in eliminating water shortages in this regard. In their own gardens, water can be stored on the roof, and in rural areas, such as in urban areas, in small ponds or reservoirs. Similarly, responsible water use is another way. Bathroom and kitchen water, for example, need to be used in home gardens.

Also read: Plastic: Pyramid of plastic waste

Similarly, the cleanliness of vehicles, household items, and clothing is important to ensure that water efficiency is maintained. Now more and more water is being used in household appliances such as washing machines or dishwashers. So as much as possible he should do all the work with his own hands. It is important for children to be aware of water use.

Similarly, the concept of water conservation should be taken in various industries as well. Polluted water from factories is also a major threat to water resources. It should be noted that about 40 liters of river water is polluted when a liter of mill comes out of the mill. It is important to remember that drops. Water is life. Our water resources are very limited. So as human appetite continues to grow exponentially, it is only natural that conscious people become naked about the future state of water, and the only solution to this problem is to demonstrate our responsibility for the use of water.

Saving Water

Saving Water

Also Read: How water form?

Leave a Comment